Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015Yes, that’s right. Drop that chocolate bar and hit the trail for a long run! Many of us have made that a vow and sometimes we have kept it. For awhile. But sugar is a tough opponent and you may need some more good ideas to really break the bond. Like salt, our sugar taste buds ...
- January 23, 2015As we head into the new year, most of us would love to lose a few pounds. But now nutritionists and trainers are telling us the best way to drop that weight and never gain it back, could be to start with more steps, and add more movement. If you pair a new motion routine ...
- January 19, 2015Letting go of something about which you feel strongly is never easy. And, if someone does something to hurt and/or anger you, then chances are that you’ll hold onto those feelings for at least some amount of time. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing- being able to recognize and reflect on your feelings, even ...
- January 15, 2015Diet and exercise are always right up there for most of us on our list of important things to do in our lives, and we know lots of ways to burn calories and control them in our diet. But now there are some new research discoveries and methods that we should know about that could ...
- January 9, 2015It’s no secret that with every holiday, outing, get together and just about anything else, adults tend to include alcohol somewhere in the mix. Well, now according to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the dangers associated with an abundance of alcohol among Americans, is far more deadly than once previously thought. In ...
- December 29, 2014When you feel sore, tired, stiff and all around immobile, whether its due to an intense workout, old age or just a strange and uncomfortable sleeping position, much of these issues are due to what is called the fascia, within the body. These connected pieces of tissue, run up and own the course of the ...
- December 22, 2014The earth is filled with an abundance of green vegetation, most of which has the fascinating ability to be able to breathe in carbon dioxide. This is the circle of life: plants help us to breathe in air that is far less polluted, and as we breathe, so too do they. Well, now it may ...
- December 10, 2014The brain is a road map of intricate wiring, nerves, neurons and other bits and pieces; all of these pieces need to work together in perfect harmony in order for us to correctly maneuver and function. Sadly, our brains are not quite as consistent as we would like. We forget things, we slip up, we ...
- November 25, 2014My household prides itself on being clean — at least as clean as we can make it considering that we spend so little time there. With that said, upon returning from a four day trip, we found some not so welcomed guests squatting in our kitchen. Maggots. That’s right: they were embedded in the sponge that we ...