Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 23, 2015SandyAs parents, when our kids run out the door headlong into life, we all want to tuck tips into their back pockets, the ones that will make life work, every time. We want to give them clues that will keep them safe and happy. Forever! Of course that’s a pretty tall order, but when it’s about ...
- June 16, 2015SandyWe have all heard the warnings on the dangers of too much sitting, and most of us are trying to fix it. Everything from standing meetings, to a.m. runs and lunch walks are showing up as the norm more and more, as the word goes out that the body needs to move consistently on a ...
- June 9, 2015SandyReally? Escape worry? I think most of us would love to stop worrying. Right? But how do we do that when there is always something else to worry about? Well Deepak Chopra says we can, and I have found he is usually right. Chopra, an M.D. and accomplished author/philosopher, specializes in good life advice. So how do ...
- June 2, 2015SandyAs we look for healthy foods, there always seems to be a new choice, a power packed green veggie or a new super juice. But blueberries, apples and grapes may just be the superstars our health really needs. We all know these fruits are loaded with Vitamin C and lots of good nutrients, but research in ...
- May 26, 2015SandyMost of us move back and forth between the past and the future, often forgetting to stay in the present where everything important is really happening. It is easy to feel regretful about something in the past, and to worry about something coming, but neither accomplishes much. Lifehack suggests we live in the present and work ...
- May 18, 2015SandyHow often do we actually allow ourselves to be happy? I think Lifehack made this point very well in their recent article on bliss. They simply said, the only one that stands in the way of our happiness is the one looking back at us in the mirror. And then they suggested that we just skip ...
- May 13, 2015SandyWe all know the dangers of eating too much sugar, but we may not be totally aware of the overall amount of sugar that rolls through our diet unchecked every day. I am good about skipping the cookies, sodas and pastries, but when I am scooping up tomato sauce, deli coleslaw or catsup, at the market ...
- May 6, 2015SandyIf you have someone in your family who is becoming an aging adult, the term “elder puzzle” may ring a lot of bells. As parents or other family members move from being strong, independent people, to seniors who now need, but do not always welcome, assistance, a lot of issues can come up quickly. Puzzling through ...
- April 29, 2015SandyWe all know the difference confidence makes. When we walk through our neighborhood, we feel confident. But when we travel to a new neighborhood our confidence level changes as we try to read the new surroundings. The more we have traveled, the easier it becomes to adjust. Soon the new neighborhood can feel as comfortable ...