Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 21, 2014Coffee is generally consumed within the first hour or two of waking, by the majority of coffee drinkers. In fact, according to recent polls, over 50 percent of the U.S. population drinks some form of coffee in the morning. Sure, there are those who prefer the mid-afternoon pick-me-up and the shot of espresso to keep ...
- November 10, 2014In our society, when we hear the word yoga, we more often than not picture a studio filled with women in various poses, practicing the exercise. Why is this? Well, this is partly due to the fact that society has made it that way. The commercialization of yoga is heavily geared towards women and not ...
- November 3, 2014In order to keep the home in tip-top condition, both cosmetically and hygienically, it’s vital that certain items are washed on a regular basis or replaced. However, replacing items around the house can become an extremely costly affair, and is part of the reason that many of us stick with what we’ve got until the ...
- October 23, 2014Americans are feeling more and more stressed as the years go by; you’d think that with all of the technological advances promising to make our lives easier, and hassle-free, this wouldn’t be the case. Nevertheless, a study from the Journal of Applied Psychology compared a large population of people from around the country, all who were ...
- October 15, 2014In times of high stress, we often reach for things that we know can calm us, make us feel happier and do so in a more than swift amount of time. Sadly, for the average American, “comfort food” doesn’t always manifest itself in the form of a salad or multiple pieces of fruit. Junk food ...
- October 8, 2014Cereal options are often the more difficult ones to navigate, especially when you enter the cereal aisle at the grocery store and are greeted with more choices than your brain can process at once. With this said, the majority of the cereals in the grocery store are easy to strike off your list, as the ...
- October 1, 2014If you ever walk out of the gym and feel anything but wonderful, then there may be a simple solution to help you get that pep back in your step. Plateaus happen, and there are a number of simple solutions that can be adopted into your daily routine to make you feel like your workouts ...
- September 24, 2014We see or hear the word “fat” and instantly have negative thoughts, emotions and an overall poor connotation come to mind. This is because in a world where obesity rules, fat is frowned upon; as true as this is in many instances, it’s also true that fat is actually a necessity, and good for us. ...
- September 17, 2014As with just about anything in today’s world, there are facts about various forms of diet and exercise that float around the realms of social media and the circles of people that participate in them, that are believed to be true by so many, but are actually false in every regard. Sadly, the practice of ...