Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 10, 2016SandyThe words “in charge” may be part illusion when you are dealing with a 15-year-old. If you are a parent of such a boy or girl, you understand. Each morning, they are different and you are up to bat! Psychologist Lisa Damour, Ph.D., is the author of the brand new book, Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls through the ...
- February 1, 2016SandyThat deep warm glow that makes us smile so easily just shows up automatically when we help others. My kids and I have helped with animal rescue groups, beach cleanups, and library workdays. Sometimes it took a little effort to get us out the door, but when we went and helped we always came home happy. Later ...
- January 28, 2016SandyIf you have a new baby, you may have discovered the same thing the experts have found. Touch, not drugs, may be the ultimate comforter for babies. As a new mom I ran into this when my first child had colic. We tried everything from walking the floor, to pain medications, to driving around the block. In ...
- January 19, 2016SandyIf back pain seems to be gaining ground in your life, your chiropractor has some tips that could turn everything around. Spinehealth.com sums it up: Walk more. Sit less. Sleep better. Stop smoking. Walk Whenever You Can Researchers tell us regular walking reduces inflammation, makes muscles stronger, and accelerates healing as oxygen rich blood circulates through painful areas. Start ...
- January 11, 2016SandySleep deprivation has become a major complaint for many Americans, as the recommended minimum seven hours becomes an elusive target. But now federal researchers say single parents are the most sleep deprived of all. If you are a single mom or dad, this information may not surprise you. Getting children to bed, getting up during the night ...
- January 7, 2016SandyMindfulness meditation is being singled out as a key answer for energizing our efforts on and off the job. Everybody from Yahoo to Apple to Starbucks is singling out mindfulness meditation as a way to help their employees become more effective. Google puts it into play with a 19-hour employee course to help its staff acquire ...
- December 23, 2015SandyIn our nonstop world, tightness, pain and limited range of motion in the upper back, shoulders and neck are fairly common. Too much screen time, too much tension, too many tasks can take their toll. They Don’t Have To The way you sleep, hold the phone between your ear and shoulder, drive with one arm or keep ...
- December 16, 2015SandyOften as partners, parents, or workers, we find we have a lot of plates in the air on a regular basis. We show up every morning and make sure everything happens, but often end the day with an aching back, headache or nagging neck pain. If you need to keep right on juggling start with your ...
- December 8, 2015SandyAre you in a winter slump? Everywhere you look someone is frowning or complaining, and soon you find yourself muttering too. Before you know it the dog is growling! Well maybe not, but it seems like he wants to. Winter blues can be contagious, but winter inspirations can be the answer. At the first sign of ...