Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 18, 2015SandyHow often do we actually allow ourselves to be happy? I think Lifehack made this point very well in their recent article on bliss. They simply said, the only one that stands in the way of our happiness is the one looking back at us in the mirror. And then they suggested that we just skip ...
- May 13, 2015SandyWe all know the dangers of eating too much sugar, but we may not be totally aware of the overall amount of sugar that rolls through our diet unchecked every day. I am good about skipping the cookies, sodas and pastries, but when I am scooping up tomato sauce, deli coleslaw or catsup, at the market ...
- May 6, 2015SandyIf you have someone in your family who is becoming an aging adult, the term “elder puzzle” may ring a lot of bells. As parents or other family members move from being strong, independent people, to seniors who now need, but do not always welcome, assistance, a lot of issues can come up quickly. Puzzling through ...
- April 29, 2015SandyWe all know the difference confidence makes. When we walk through our neighborhood, we feel confident. But when we travel to a new neighborhood our confidence level changes as we try to read the new surroundings. The more we have traveled, the easier it becomes to adjust. Soon the new neighborhood can feel as comfortable ...
- April 22, 2015SandyI have a ton of favorite actors, but the late James Gandolfini, Sopranos’ star, is near the top. Recently I watched his 2013 film, “Enough Said,” where he mirrors the doubts, fears and pain of relationships. As he sits on his front steps he says, “You broke my heart.” As I watched it, I wondered how ...
- April 21, 2015SandyWe all play the vitamin game one way or another, reading the latest effects, watching for symptoms, and often taking multivitamins just to be sure. But a Vitamin B12 deficiency is a serious issue that some researchers have labeled as a silent menace that can come on quickly or gradually. It is often thought of as ...
- April 7, 2015SandySalt has been a big word in health and research fields for quite some time, and not all researchers agree on the amount to use. But they do agree on excess, and the Food and Drug Administration stops manufacturers from labeling any food as “healthy” if it has more than 480 mg of sodium in ...
- April 1, 2015SandyAnti-aging is a hot topic. Wherever you are in the life cycle, no one really wants to grow older. So we do everything in our power to hold the line. But the most important anti-aging tool may be exercise. We know exercise keeps us fit, keeps our weight down and keeps our numbers level, but there ...
- March 25, 2015SandyTalking about stress or reading about high blood pressure often shows up in our daily health news. Our doctors tell us what our blood pressure is, and if we are lucky it is below 120/80. Most of us keep an eye on our numbers and know this is one to watch. But just how much attention ...