Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 7, 2015SandySalt has been a big word in health and research fields for quite some time, and not all researchers agree on the amount to use. But they do agree on excess, and the Food and Drug Administration stops manufacturers from labeling any food as “healthy” if it has more than 480 mg of sodium in ...
- April 1, 2015SandyAnti-aging is a hot topic. Wherever you are in the life cycle, no one really wants to grow older. So we do everything in our power to hold the line. But the most important anti-aging tool may be exercise. We know exercise keeps us fit, keeps our weight down and keeps our numbers level, but there ...
- March 25, 2015SandyTalking about stress or reading about high blood pressure often shows up in our daily health news. Our doctors tell us what our blood pressure is, and if we are lucky it is below 120/80. Most of us keep an eye on our numbers and know this is one to watch. But just how much attention ...
- March 17, 2015SandyResearchers are now telling us the way we feel every day can actually play a big part in our overall health, and our heart health. Most of us always suspect that we’re damaging our health as we race around and loaded ourselves up with daily stress. We know this cannot not be good for us. ...
- March 13, 2015SandyMost of us know how to react if there is a medical emergency, or a serious problem in our home. Our stress reactors kick in immediately. But sometimes those same stress reactors get stuck on high, and we are poised to act most of the time. Then we seriously need ways to mellow out both ...
- March 10, 2015SandyAll of us lose our balance sometimes. We may be in a hurry, walking on slick pavement, or trying to do too many things at once. But sometimes balance becomes more of an issue and then it might be time to do something about it before it trips you up. If you feel less steady ...
- February 17, 2015SandyEverybody has a favorite old TV show series, and many of us occasionally dive into an episode of Rockford Files or Lucille Ball, as we inhale a big bowl of ice cream. If we head off to see friends later, or trot off to the gym, that show becomes just one more part of our ...
- February 11, 2015SandyIt just takes one fall. A sad chain of events can quickly hit seniors if they have serious falls. I saw a senior couple get hit with falls, about 7 years apart. When the husband fell, they were living in their own home. He was aging but was still able to get around and insisted on ...
- January 29, 2015SandyYes, that’s right. Drop that chocolate bar and hit the trail for a long run! Many of us have made that a vow and sometimes we have kept it. For awhile. But sugar is a tough opponent and you may need some more good ideas to really break the bond. Like salt, our sugar taste buds ...