Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Boulder chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 24, 2015SandyWhen I saw a recent article on losing weight, the command that jumped out at me was “Sit Down!” Actually the article was saying we need to eat mindfully, savoring our food, and stop doing everything else while we are eating if we want to lose weight. In a world that always seems to be moving, ...
- August 20, 2015SandyWaking up with a smile may be a tall order unless you are an early bird who always pops up wide awake. If you are like many of us, you need some really good moves to smooth things out. The best strategy I have found is a three way mix of the outdoors, great coffee and ...
- August 13, 2015SandySkinny is an intoxicating image, and sometimes becomes an obsession. Wherever we are, on diets or off, in the size jeans we want, or almost there, skinny can be a tantalizing but elusive goal. But more and more people are speaking up and saying just how great it feels to stop worrying about getting skinny, and ...
- August 4, 2015SandyWe all recognize a negative tone when it surfaces. But avoiding negativity is not always simple or easy. Our culture spins right along, and tense, negative people can crop up everywhere, at work, in the community or in the checkout lane at the end of the day. Keeping your smile and moving quickly on by, ...
- July 29, 2015SandyEverywhere we go, someone is talking about eating a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Even the fast food chains are offering salads and fruit topped yogurts. But the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us much of this is just talk. It turns out only one in ten Americans eat enough ...
- July 20, 2015SandyWhen we look around lately, everybody is talking about the danger of sitting too much, and there are lots of ‘fix it’ options out there. Treadmill desks, walk and talk meetings and chair exercises, are all ways to avoid the health dangers of too much sitting. For me, the biggest attention getter of why this matters ...
- July 14, 2015SandyLife is always best when you can hit a lot of targets with one quick shot. Using healthy fats and good fiber choices to reduce weight jumps another notch if you add Vitamin D supplements. How Vitamin D Helps EasyHealthOptions spotlights Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center researchers who say taking Vitamin D supplements, as we diet, can ...
- July 6, 2015SandyAs summer heads toward fall, before we have to think about fall schedules, clothes and weather; we all want to savor a few last evening toasts on the patio, weekend campouts, or parties near the water. Taking a clue from the kids, why not approach all of this the way kids do. LifeHack recently invited adults ...
- June 23, 2015SandyAs parents, when our kids run out the door headlong into life, we all want to tuck tips into their back pockets, the ones that will make life work, every time. We want to give them clues that will keep them safe and happy. Forever! Of course that’s a pretty tall order, but when it’s about ...