Welcome to The Joint - Boulder! As your local chiropractor in Boulder, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Boulder chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rodger is a first generation chiropractor originally from Wisconsin and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City. While in school he took extensive training in motion palpation and functional movement. Dr. Rodger participated in several community health fairs including the annual Touch Down to Family Health Fest at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City helping thousands of people get medical attention they could not afford on their own. Dr. Rodger is very excited to be a part the The Joint in Boulder and is looking forward to helping the community improve their health with routine chiropractic services.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 2, 2014We sometimes blame it on the fact that we didn’t get adequate sleep the night before, or the fact that with each day we seemingly get older and older, and our memories are the first to go; However, being forgetful, even with simple everyday things, is normal. No matter how normal this may be, being ...
- August 29, 2014A healthy spine is of more importance to your overall health than you may know. Proper spine support and strength leads to a healthy and strong core, and a healthy core is the foundation for a healthy body as a whole. Strong muscles from the core on out, ensure that you have good posture, and ...
- August 22, 2014The body has a natural odor to it, plain and simple. In fact, our body odor is unique to us in that nobody smells exactly alike. The way we smell has much to do with our chemical makeup and the fact that smell is a pheromone used to attract a “mate”. However, as scientifically useful ...
- August 12, 2014We’ve all done it, and every time we have, we know that it could have been prevented and avoided. There is always that last minute email to send before you settle in, or that last check of social media before we drift off. It’s something we all feel that we need to do, but we ...
- August 8, 2014Being wrong is a part of life. Making mistakes is how we learn, grow and understand the way in which the world works. This being said, nobody enters an argument or contest or anything competitive for that matter to come out on the non-winning end. Sadly, it happens, not everyone is a winner, and this ...
- August 1, 2014Any type of pain has an effect on the body and mind in some way; however, chronic pain can have extremely negative effects on overall health and happiness, both physically and emotionally. This is a large reason that those who suffer from severe pain often times also struggle with depression and anxiety. The Journal of ...
- July 22, 2014Knowing what foods to eat in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, achieve weight loss goals, and to support the body in a variety of ways, can be difficult; however, often times, knowing how much to eat is more of a battle, and it’s one that many people, even of the healthiest caliber, struggle with ...
- July 14, 2014There are dangers lurking at every corner, especially when it comes to dieting, detoxing and the like. Knowing the pitfalls and dangers before you enter into anything that regards your health is key. Take a look at the article below to see some of the more common ways that detoxing and shedding that excess weight ...
- July 9, 2014We could all use a boost in brain power from time to time. Whether it’s a day that we just can’t seem to function like we usually do, or it’s a harsh Monday morning after a long and busy weekend; doing all we can to increase brain power, efficiency and alertness is something we all ...